Sunday 1 July 2012

30 before 30: Pulling an all-nighter

Just a short post for today as my bruised ego and my pounding head are too much to contend with on no sleep.

I endured a wine fuelled all-nighter last night with just a few glasses of water and a porcelain pillow in a tiled bathroom to aid me in the twilight hours.

It wasn't the MADchester rave that I remember from uni days, I wasn't discussing who was better (Stone or Beatles) with new friends smoking pipes at the back of a smoky bar and I didn't fall asleep to the sounds of Dylan whilst crashing at a friends loft apartment.

It seems that times and I have changed.

It's not big and it's certainly not clever and nearly 24hours on and I think I might need to call myself an ambulance.

The kids can keep their binge sessions; this twenty-something is out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and thanks for reading! MF x