Sunday 16 September 2012

Fancy Dress: J Party jeopardy

The Boyfriend and my Best friend share a Birthday so this year I am planning a fancy dress theme to our night out. As they share a letter it's going to be a "J Party" which is proving to be harder than I ever imagined. At first I was desperate to come as Jasmine from Aladdin; trying to fulfil a childhood dream and also base my look on my already dark hair and olive skin! Winner!

Magical Disney Princess

Bit of a Jezebel 
BUT it seems unless you are 7 years old the options are more "on the bedroom floor" than flying on the magic carpet.

Could it be we're TOO OLD for fancy dress??







Google has suggested a few alternatives...
























I have an idea of what I'm going to settle on and I have this lovely lady to thank for it! Now where to find my dream Kimono in 4 days....

Japanese Geisha Halloween Tutorial


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and thanks for reading! MF x